Join us at the table.
Pick the membership level that’s best for you, share your information, and join us at the table! Information submitted here will be included in the SFA's annually printed membership directory, and we'll add you to our database with these addresses so you can receive printed mailings and e-newsletters.
Credit Card Payments
To pay by credit card (preferred), click here and share your information with us in the new window. There's no need to enter your info below.
Membership Benefits and Rates
Membership benefits include:
- Voting rights in the SFA
- Advance notice of all SFA events
- Opportunity to attend SFA Symposium and summer Field Trip (members-only functions)
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Gravy
- Access to SFA research services
- Recognition in our annual membership directory
- A nifty membership sticker for your car, office, or fridge
Membership is available at the following rates:
- $50 for students
- $75 for individuals
- $100 for families
- $200 for non-profit institutions
- $500 for corporations*