SFA Member Contributions
While the SFA’s Oral History Initiative is gathering the stories behind the food, many of our members are doing the same. Whether as journalists, historians or curious consumers, SFA members are out in the field documenting the people of our region. This area features the work of our colleagues who are dedicated to telling the stories behind the food through oral history.
If you are an SFA member and have an interview you would like to share, please contact Amy Evans at email@example.com.
Click on a subject below to find out more:
Bottling Company – Winchester, KY
• Annual Cane Grinding – Hamilton County, FL
• Benton's Smoky Mountain Country Hams – Madisonville, TN
• Buford HWY– Atlanta, GA
• Gulf Coast Renaissance - Southern Louisiana
• Mary’s Hot Tamales – Knoxville, TN
• Seaver’s Bakery – Johnson City, TN
• Southern Baking Traditions – West Georgia
• A Tennessee Hog Killing – Woodbury, TN
• Yazoo Brewing Company, Linus Hall – Nashville, TN